Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer
I’m recruiting a Service Engineer to join a midlands-based manufacturer of machine tools.
This role would suit an engineer with knowledge of both electrical and mechanical principles and experience in a field-based service role.
- Providing engineering support to customers across the country relating to installation, operation and maintenance
- Provide technical support to customers via phone and in-person
- Evaluate product performance in field
- Provide technical inputs into development of new product
- Formally qualified or trade experience in a mechanically or electrically-biased discipline
- Experienced in field or site-based service, maintenance or installation engineering role such as field service engineer, service technician, service engineer, mobile engineer
- Knowledge or experience of CNC machines, machine tools or complex machinery is very advantageous
- Based in the Midlands
- Full UK driver’s license
- Mobile Phone
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.