Service Manager – Air Conditioning
The company specialise in maintaining critical air conditioning and chiller equipment.
- To manage an efficient business unit ensuring exceptional service delivery to our clients.
- Responsible for the 1st line management and leadership of engineering team and their service delivery inclusive of diary management.
- Establish and evolve a team of engineers to support delivery of works to clients.
- Identify any skills gaps within the business unit and recruit/upskill accordingly.
- Build a strong working relationship with Sales and Engineering team, providing them with ongoing technical support, including site visits if necessary.
- Resolve escalated technical issues emanating from callouts and reactive jobs
- Provide overview of large and/or complex repair jobs, from receipt of order to completion.
- Work with the Head of Service and Lead engineers to improve the capabilities of the engineering teams
- Establish and upkeep approved tool lists, monitor compliance and cost of supply.
- Ensure team are processing all invoice
- Be part of the out of hours rota for all TSMs and Head of Service to support team.
- Good technical knowledge of air conditioning
- Strong people management skill and several years of experience in air conditioning service management
- Full time permanent
- Salary to £60,000
- Company Vehicle
- 33 days holiday per annum inclusive of Bank holidays
- Pension Contributions from company of 4%, Employees pay in 5%,
- Birthday day off
- Bonus scheme
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.