Site Engineer experienced in Highways, ducting and drainage works to join the Wales & Energy Division.
This role is suitable for a Site Engineer with a Civil Engineering background.
Skills & Experience:
- A strong understanding and experience of highways works, ducting and drainage
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- First Aid Trained
Working hours – 7:30am – 5:30pm Five nights a week, however hours may require some flexibility due to the demands of the project.
Reporting to – Construction Manager & Project Manager
- A470 Merthyr to Pontypridd
- M4 JCT 38 margam to 49 Pont Abraham
- Current location of works is A470 near Merthyr
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.