Site / Field / Mobile Service Engineer – Pumps
Electro-mechanical Engineer / Service Engineer / Installation Engineer – Pumps
This is an exciting opening within an established, nationwide pumps engineering company who are now looking for an experienced Electro-mechanical / Maintenance / Field Service Engineer.
Fantastic opportunity to join this large family-run Engineering company with fantastic internal progression opportunities.
You will be joining a fast-paced Engineering team; Installing, commissioning & servicing Pumps and other related equipment. Also attending product breakdowns at client sites as necessary.
- 24hr call out rota
- Be prepared to stay away from home when required – approx 1 night per week
- Be a good ambassador for the company.
- Driving license (Essential)
- Electrical Qualification to at least 17th or 18th Edition / Electrician – essential
- Experience working in Pumps or similar industrial equipment; compressors, generators, motors
- Service engineer, maintenance engineer, pump engineer, installation engineer
- Salary £35k, £47K earning potential
- Company Pension
- After a qualifying period; private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Opportunity for progression
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job titleSite / Field / Mobile Service Engineer – Pumps
Salary £35000 - £47000
Consultant Holly Feasey
Consultant Phone 02394004716
Consultant Email Holly@wr-engineering.com
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved