Site Service Engineer/Field Service Engineer – Pump, Gearboxes
Site Service Engineer/Field Service Engineer
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Service Engineer to join an industry leading electromechanical services provider. Good rates of pay, significant overtime earning potential and company vehicle
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of electric motors, gearboxes, pumps, three phase systems, inverters and generators and be able to work under pressure on all types of breakdown work at our customers sites.
- Carry out site visits, servicing, repairs, fault finding, and installation
- Complete all documentation including risk assessments.
- Be available for call out shifts and overtime as we provide 24/7 breakdown service to our customers.
- Knowledge of electric motors, gearboxes, and pumps (essential).
- Electrical knowledge of three phase systems and inverters.
- Confined space training (advantageous).
- Previous experience within similar industry (preferred).
- Mechanical and electrical engineering background.
- Customer focused.
- Driving licence essential as you will be provided with a company vehicle.
- Due to the nature of the business, there is a requirement to attend call outs.
- from £30k depending on experience
- 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Overtime available to boost income at generous rates
- Employee awards initiatives
- Training and career development
- Company Vehicle
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.