Site Service Manager
- Technical advice to customers and to Site Services Team.
- Attending site to obtain details for quoting purposes.
- Help and facilitate technical back up to the rest of the team.
- Liaise with the internal Site Service Coordinator on quotes, repairs, and requirements.
- Ensure Safety, Health & Environmental priority on all sites.
- Ensure RAMS and method statements are correct and in line with health and safety.
- Report to the Health and Safety Manager on anything relating to health and safety.
- Help coordinate engineers’ workload and site visits in conjunction with Site Service Coordinator.
- Site Manager, Service Manager, Workshop Manager
- Proven experience within the engineering sector.
- Mechanical and Electrical knowledge. (essential)
- Knowledge of safety protocols and PPE.
- Solution focused with great problem-solving skills.
- Critical understanding of engineering standards and an eye for detail.
- Salary £38k-£42k
- 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Contribution workplace pension scheme
- Employee awards initiatives
- Private healthcare scheme
- Training and career development
- Wellness benefits and employee assistance programme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.