Stock Controller / Purchasing Assistant
Stock Controller & Purchasing Assistant
Joining an exciting and fast-paced stock control team the ideal candidate will have a proven experience within a purchasing and stock control environment.
- Receipting materials and processing material movements throughout the business
- Obtain quotes from suppliers
- Monitor stock levels and raise purchase orders as required
- Assist with stock-takes as required
- Supporting month and year end processes ensuring deadlines are met
- Liaise with internal departments and suppliers regarding lead-times, costings, specifications, deliveries and quality issues
- Experience of working in a similar role with experience of both stock control and purchasing.
- Salary £22k-£32k (Pending on experience)
- Auto enrolment pension.
- Private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Opportunity for progression
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.