As a passionate multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy, our client care deeply about the quality of the built environment and want to make a difference in people’s lives through their work.
Our multi-office clients devotion to going the extra mile on projects and achieving Net Zero by 2030 is just one of the reasons why many local authorities across the United Kingdom have entrusted them with ensuring their decarbonisation aspirations are achieved.
- Participate as a member of the team working collaboratively to develop the business
- Undertake feasibility, concept and detail structural engineering design and checking
- Undertake structural inspections
- Commission specialist surveys
- Obtain building regulation approvals
- Liaise with Clients, Architects and other professional staff and provide technical advice to them
- Create engineering drawings using CAD packages and sketches for drafting
- Relevant degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering experience
- Experience with relevant structural softwares
- To £40,000 annual salary
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 26 days after a year of service
- Royal London Salary Sacrifice Pension
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Hybrid working
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.