SubSea Design Engineer – Fife, Scotland
I am recruiting for a SubSea Design Engineer for a manufacturer based in Fife, the company’s HQ is based in Knutsford, Cheshire. This is a great opportunity for someone with Design experience looking to join an every growing company.
A fantastic new opening has arisen for a Subsea Design Engineer to join my clients ever growing company – you will be heavily involved in the development of new prototype valves and the development and enhancement of existing products.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will become part of the team based in our satellite Engineering office in Fife, Scotland.
- Production of front-end engineering documentation
- Liaising with customers in order to produce conceptual designs
- Recognising and preventing possible valve failures at theoretical stage of design.
- Producing STEP files using Solidworks
- Producing detail and assembly drawings
- Conducting technical reviews
- Creation of new parts and BOMS
- Professional qualification in Mechanical Engineering – Not essential
- Experience with Solidworks & AutoCad of machined components – Essential
- Experience with FEA – desirable but not essential
- Experience in FMECA and FMEDA techniques – desirable but not essential.
- Industry experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Between £30k-£35k (Based on experience)
- Gain valuable experience with a market leading company
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Friendly working environment
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.