Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner sought by a well established manufacturing organisation based in Luton to join their growing team.
The successful Supply Chain Planner will play a key role in the continuous improvement of my clients levels of customer service and the on-going development of processes & procedures in the demand chain. Successful applicants must have previous experience working in a production / manufacturing environment.
Salary – £30,000-£44,000
Working Hours – 08:00-16:30 (Monday-Friday)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension 10% company contribution
- Forecasting of sales.
- Perform volume & inventory planning based on forecast, orderbook, material and capacity.
- Establishing excellent communication and relationships with different working partners inside & outside of the company (purchasing, suppliers, customers & sales).
- Order handling and delivery time resolution.
- Procurement of materials and components.
- Maintain the customer orderbook with respect to customer requirements, backlog, production status, production capacity, and supplier deliveries in order to maintain acceptable customer service levels.
- Work closely with the cross-functional channel group team to identify, address, and communicate deviations to the production schedule and any changes that may impact customer deliveries.
- Maintain close communication with the warehouse to address issues such as rush orders, stock discrepancies, obsolete stock, and quality hold items.
- Experience and an understanding of Material Flow operations.
- Must have experience working in a production or manufacturing environment.
- Must have previous Supply Chain Planning experience or similar.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.