System Design Engineer – Electrical
Electrical System Design Engineer – Complex Machinery
An opportunity to work for an industry-leader in their field, designing all electrical, electronic and software elements of high-value capital equipment used in the Renewable Energy, Electric Vehicle manufacture, Aerospace, Defence sectors and more.
You’ll develop a deep knowledge of numerous aspects of machine design, and will gain a valuable and diverse skill set.
You may have previously held a role as a Systems Design Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Controls Design Engineer or similar in a manufacturer of electro-mechanical machinery or systems.
- Salary – £40,000-£42,000 (Negotiable)
- 27 Days holiday + bank holidays – Increasing with length of service
- 6% pension
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare cover (Health Shield)
- Producing Electrical Drawings using ACAD 2020/EPLAN
- Compile parts lists for production control processes
- HMI Design and interfacing
- Industrial PC, CNC and PLC Programming
- Regularly liaising with other departments and outside resources
- Electrical Systems Engineer with a degree or equivalent in a related subject
- Ideally the candidate should have a working knowledge of the following disciplines: –
– Electronics (Digital & Analogue)
– Systems Control Techniques
– Motion Control Systems including CNC control systems
– Electrical Systems (Mains & Low Voltage)
- Worked with EPLAN electrical drawing system or similar CAD system such as AutoCAD electrical.
- Software Writing :- PC HMI Based Systems, PLC, CNC and / or National Instruments NI.
Tia Portal – Allen Bradley – Rockwell – Sinumerik – Step 7
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.