About the role:
I am recruiting for a Technical Administrator to join an integral part of the company’s Water Services Department. Using your legionella control and water services knowledge and experience, you will provide technical support and administrative functions in all day-to-day operations of the department in order to deliver excellent customer service and further develop customer relationships.
This full-time role requires working 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Respond to client / customer enquiries
- Provide strong technical support to our customers
- Interpreting L8 Legionella risk assessments & control schemes
- Producing estimates / quotations to a high technical standard
- Arranging site visits for reactive works with AGM service partners & breakdown callouts
- Chasing outstanding maintenance and remedial quotations
- Collating monthly reports on contracts, orders and quotation
- Liaison with other departments to deliver service related tasks
- Assisting with sub-contractor review meetings
Essential qualifications, experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in water hygiene industry (knowledge of ACOP L8, legionella risk assessments & control schemes)
- Attention to detail in all tasks
- Confident user of Microsoft Office
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong administration skills
- Customer focused
- Commercial awareness
Salary & Benefits
- Salary 27-30k depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays raising by 1 extra day each full year of service (Max 5)
- Pension – Employer contribution is 5%, Employee contribution is 5%. AVCs can be made through arrangement
- Profit Share Scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.