Technical / Quality Manager
Technical Manager / Quality Manager – Fresh Produce – £55k
Are you an experienced Technical Manager / Quality Manager / Operations Manager / Compliance Manager with a passion for ensuring quality and safety within the fresh produce industry?
My client is a leading grower of fresh produce, committed to delivering the highest quality products to their valued retail customers. They are seeking a Technical Manager / Quality Manager / Operations Manager to lead the collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and uphold the highest standards for their produce. This is a key role in the business and as such can have a significant impact on the company’s success.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record leading a quality or technical function in a fresh produce or fresh food production environment.
The role requires great attention to detail and a diligent approach to customers’ needs and requirements. The Technical Manager must develop a team that will be on hand to swiftly resolve issues relating to product quality and technical standards
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure compliance with audit and product specifications across our supply chain.
- Maintain and develop systems and processes used to monitor and control quality
- Communication with customers on our quality horizon and other risk management.
- Regular communication to the business on technical risk
- Hygiene controls across the business.
- Management and development of a team focussed on ensuring audit and quality standards are met.
- Leadership experience within fresh produce quality/audit function
- Familiar with retail audit standards
- Formal qualifications related to auditing or quality management systems is essential.
- HACCP Level 4 – ideally with prior experience of building HACCP team/scope
- Food Safety Level 4
- Lead Auditor Training is preferable
- TACCP training
- BRC Version 9
- Salary: to £55k
- Company laptop and mobile
- Pension (5% & 5%)
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Eligibility to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.