Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer required to join a well established engineering company, supplying filtration and water treatment equipment for cooling, heating and disinfecting systems for water processing applications.
The successful Sales Engineer will focus on a territory spanning the South of England and South Wales, with applicants best placed to reside along the M4 corridor or in and around the Oxford and Newbury area
This role would suit someone who has held one of the following job titles; Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, BDM (Business Development Manager).
Salary £35, 000 – £40, 000 based on experience.
Options for mileage allowance and company vehicle.
Bonus scheme based on individual and company performance
Pension 4% contribution.
Mobile phone / laptop.
Predominantly working from home with occasional days in the main office training and meetings.
Year 2: Salary increase based on proven sales development and achieving sales targets Year 1.
Eligible for performance related bonus.
- Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager, you will be responsible for selling specialist water treatment technologies and generating sales with clients across a wide variety of market sectors, including Data Storage, Higher Education, Pharmaceutical, Local Authority, Hospitality, and the NHS.
- My client’s longer-term projects and sales pipeline is specification driven. You will be educating key influencers about the functions and benefits of our products and why they are critical to their future design success.
- You will work closely with a dedicated and experienced sales manager, co-ordinating your activities with the UK sales team to collectively grow the UK business.
- Educated to HNC / degree level or similar level qualification.
- Be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Proven record of success within technical sales, ideally within the water treatment sector.
- New business generation and networking.
- Excellent presentation and training skills, both ‘face to face’ and via remote sessions.
- Experienced user of CRM systems and the benefits of their daily use.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.