I am recruiting for a motivated and experienced Telephonist/Administrator to join a great Family run Engineering company with 130 employees and fantastic internal progression.
You would join an fast paced company the ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering a1st class service to visitors & customers.
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner.
- Greet and record and direct visitors
- Undertake Admin duties (CRM updating/cleaning, filing & scanning)
- Franking of outgoing post
- Provide cover and undertake AD-HOC duties within department
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the industry
- Experience in similar role
- Ability to work flexibly
- Confident personality
- Salary £19k – £24k (Pending on experience)
- Trailing 4 day weeks at present (If successful could become a perm fixture)
- Auto enrolment pension.
- After a qualifying period; private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Full training will be given for all roles
- Opportunity for progression
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.