Test & Inspect Electrician
Factory Test & Inspect Electrician
My client is a manufacturer of industrial heating equipment. They are looking for a test and inspection electrician or engineer to work with the manufacturing team to ensure equipment is compliant when leaving the factory, ready for export
* Final inspection of bespoke company products.
* Carrying out performance testing of prototypes/products to agreed test specifications.
* Work to the health and safety procedures laid down by the company.
* Ensuring all equipment used complies with all relevant safety and performance standards.
* In-process inspection, general test and inspection duties.
* Fault finding and rectification, where appropriate.
* Control instrument and ancillary equipment configuration.
* Ideally have least 3 years’ experience as an Inspection/Test Engineer or 5 years practical experience in an electrical manufacturing environment
* Have a minimum qualification of C&G or NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations
* Have the ability to read electrical wiring diagrams (supply & instrumentation)
* Experience in the use of applicable directives, norms and standards used in light industrial applications is essential
* PLC experience would be an advantage
* Self-motivated with a flexible, hands-on approach
* Ability to prioritise multiple projects
* Basic knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Valid passport holder and clean driving license required for occasional travel
Due to the location, you will ideally need your own transport,Due to the location, you will ideally need your own transport
What we can offer you:
* 37.50 Hours per week. Mon-Thurs 8.00 – 4.45 pm, Friday 8.00 -12.30 pm
* Basic salary circa £31k based on experience
* Company incentive scheme
* Premium rates for overtime
* Generous salary sacrifice pension plan with 7.5% Employer contributions
and with 8 x salary death in service policy
* 23 days annual leave rising to 26 after 3 years – plus statutory days
* Westfield Health Scheme membership and Hospital Treatment Plan
* Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme
* Development and career opportunities
* Sports & social events, free on site parking and access to employee assistance programme to help with life’s challenges
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.