Transport Administrator – Halesowen – Up to £22,000 (Temp to Perm)
This Freight forwarding company are looking for a Transport Administrator to join their team in Halesowen.
The Transport Administrator is required to support the transport planners as well as taking control of all administrating tasks within the office.
** Please know that the operation plans to relocate to the Minworth/Hams Hall area in 2024**
Hours/Shifts: 08:00 to 16:30 – Monday to Friday (0600 to 1400 Shifts may be required on occasion)
Salary – Up to £22,000 – Depending on experience
Day to day
* Speaking to customers and supplier on the phone.
* Responding to emails in a professional manner.
* Looking for backloads
* Creating paperwork for drivers.
* Quoting for new work via email & phone
* Using Microsoft Office (Mainly Word and Excel ).
* Preparing drivers paperwork.
* Raising job files, costing & invoicing
* Liaising with drivers to ensure delivery of service.
* Scanning and Filing.
* General Admin
* A background in transport / Logistics (Required)
* Experienced in a similar role
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.