Vacuum Tanker Driver
- Proven experience of driving and operating a combination vacuum tanker vehicle, working with foul, storm and ground water submersible pumping stations.
- Full UK Driving Licence with Class 2 / Category C.
- Experience and knowledge of high–pressure jetting.
- Good drainage knowledge and proven skillset.
- With responsibility for driving and operating Class 2 and 7.5 tonne vacuum combination tankers fitted with high pressure jetting units,
- Working on Large Tanks, Wet Wells and other Wastewater assets.
- This is a varied and highly demanding role which will include drainage camera surveys to locate faults and blockages within discharge pipework and then jetting to resolve or reporting on remedial actions.
- You will have a logical and creative approach to problem solving, reacting effectively to unexpected events and issues.
- The role will involve travelling to all of our client‘s site, which are primarily, but not limited to, London and the Home Counties.
- Competitive pay of £30,000-£35,000 p.a. depending on experience.
- Excellent benefit package, up to 23 days paid holiday, overtime and bonus opportunities.
- Workplace Pension.
- Ongoing internal and external training and development.
- Corporate uniform and all P.P.E. supplied.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.