I’m recruiting a Validation Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art safety solutions, based in Coventry.
This is a unique opportunity to join a nation-leading innovator in their sector, a company with numerous patents and tens of millions of products sold nationwide. The core responsibility of this role is transitioning new products from development into manufacturing.
The Ideal candidate will have a strong electronics background and be comfortable with low level testing as well as functional system testing. They will be methodical and scientific in their approach and be able to demonstrate clear and concise technical writing skills. They will be comfortable with working on several projects simultaneously and co-ordinating activities of other engineers, where necessary.
- Undertaking validation of new products to the agreed specifications
- Contributing to the validation of existing designs in-line with production and certification requirements
- Generating Failure reports and liaising with other engineering disciplines in the evaluation of failures.
- Undertaking testing and characterisation of existing and new components
- Compiling test results and generating test reports
- Diagnostics and fault finding on products, to component level
- Design and manufacture of test fixtures or equipment to support validation, test and development
- Creation and implementation of test process and procedures to support validation activitie
- Minimum of BTech level 4/HNC/HND in electronics with certificates to support
- At least 5 years’ experience in a test or electronics engineering field
- Ability to read schematics and understand and diagnose failed electronic assemblies.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Working understanding of electronics, data-sheets, and device capabilities
Working understanding of electronics lab equipment, including oscilloscopes, soldering stations (0201, 0402), DMM, signal generators and frequency analysers
- £30k – £38k (Based on experience)
- 5%+4% pension
- 25 days annual leave (will rise to 26 after probation with a ‘birthday holiday’)
- Life Assurance at 3x salary
- Private Medical and Travel insurance
- Income Protection
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.