Warehouse Operative – 9-12 Month Fixed Term Contract – £21,000-£24,000 (per annum)
Warehouse Operative required to join a well-established and global manufacturer based in Luton. As the successful Warehouse Operative you will have experience working in a warehouse and production facility previously and will ideally hold a fork lift truck licence.
This role is being offered on a 9-12 month contract.
£10-£12 per hour
Working Hours – 8:00-16:30 Monday-Friday
- Supporting the warehouse colleagues for goods receiving activities, collecting delivery note and do goods receiving related administrative tasks.
- Collecting stock movement tickets and align with the component planners and production team, warehouse team and planning team for stock movement activities.
- Stock counting on the components after each line run, collect the stock counting results and align with the component planning team to do necessary adjustment in the system.
- Support to arrange TNT/DHL domestic/international package to be sent out.
- Supporting the Demand Chain team with general administration tasks and some planning tasks.
- Will ideally have a good understanding of manufacturing environment (Production & Warehouse management)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel at least to intermediate level.
- Ideally have a forklift driving license.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.