Warehouse Operative – Gloucester – £23,000-£28,000 – Double Days
Warehouse Operative required to join a growing manufacturer in Gloucester near Gloucester Quays.
As the successful Warehouse Operative you will hold a fork lift truck counterbalance license (FLT) and will have previously worked within a manufacturing / production organisation.
Salary – £23,000-£28,000
Working hours – Double Days – 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday (rotating weekly)
26 days of annual leave + bank holidays
3% Employer Pension Contribution
Income protection scheme
Private medical cover
Cycle to work scheme
- Receiving, checking and auditing deliveries
- Dispatching goods and materials to specific packing standards, checking off paperwork, packing standards and ensuring correct despatches
- Ensuring all products are transported and stored in a safe manor
- Operating a counterbalance and reach trucks to load and unload deliveries
- Correctly picking and delivering stock to the production team and around the business
- Entering and managing data into the stock system
- Checking stock in for defects and damage
- Cycle counting
- Working to deliver and perform against set KPI’s and targets
- Moving materials around shop floor
- FLT counterbalance license holder (essential)
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Computer literate
- Reach Licence (desirable)
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.