Warehouse Operative / Driver
WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative / Driver in West Drayton, Middlesex.
The role is to work within the Warehouse team, to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse and all deliveries entering and leaving the company, whilst always providing excellent customer service.
Hours and Pay – Warehouse Operative / Driver
- 4 on 4 off Shift
- 10am – 10pm
Main Role Duties – Warehouse Operative / Driver
- Warehouse General and Driving Duties
- Monitor the receipt, booking in and dispatch of all Cargo/Goods and record data in accordance with working procedures.
- Ensuring freight is screened in accordance with Dft/CAA compliance and is handled correctly and located and is identified as “Known Cargo”.
- Load and off-load vehicles in a timely manner.
- Ensure security obligations are met according to DFT/CAA regulations and compliance.
- Carry out instructions on “collection/delivery notes” and/or “written instructions”.
- Load and off-load your own vehicle in a timely manner ensuring all freight is present and undamaged.
- Assist with unloading of vehicles as required.
- Carry out vehicle checks and to ensure that vehicle is road worthy.
- Ensure the correct use of Tachographs in vehicles where necessary.
- Maintain your vehicle cleanliness and roadworthiness at all times inside and out.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relationships.
- Must be computer literate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Forklift Training
- Must be computer literate
- Previous industry experience
- Full driving licence
- Must be able to provide relevant documentation to obtain an airside pass / DBS
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.