Warehouse Supervisor required near Stoke-On-Trent – Up to £35,000!!
A leading UK General Haulage and International Logistics company, offering both domestic and global logistics and freight forwarding services.
You will be overseeing the Night shift operation of the warehouse spreading over 150,000 sq. ft. Including receiving, storing, and dispatching goods. We are looking for someone with a strong background warehouse management background and strong knowledge of WMS Systems and RF Scanners.
25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Extensive learning opportunities
Employee Engagement Forum
Reward and Recognition programme
- Night Warehouse Supervisor must ensure full adherence to all health & safety policies
- You will be coordinating the movement of goods around storage facilities
- As Warehouse Supervisor you will manage absence, probation’s, RTWs, agency controls, conduct within their team.
- Manage absence, probation’s, RTWs, agency controls, conduct within their team.
- Working hands on with the team, you will learn what each person does and work with them to develop efficiencies in this company
- All administration must be accurate and up to date
- All pallets must be moved and stored in line with company procedure
- Experience managing warehouse facilities
- Forklift License
- Strong team management skills
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
WR Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for all vacancies in the logistics industry. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.