Water Treatment Sales Engineer
Wastewater Sales Engineer
My client is a Wastewater Treatment company undertaking both servicing of water systems and designing innovative build project solutions
They are seeking an experienced Sales engineer in the Staffordshire for the Waste Water Service department and installation dept to join their expanding team required to work across all our sectors, foul water, clean water and projects
- Undertake PPM and reactive maintenance activities
- Identify remedial works and report back to enable effective quoting
- Willing to work in foul, clean sectors as well as ongoing projects
- Willing to travel and stay away from home when required
- Work occasional weekend work (at increased overtime rates)
- Flexible to be part of an out-of-hours rota
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Water Industry / Ideally 3 years in a sales role
- Proven track record in sales of servicing pump stations, ejector stations and packaged Sewage Treatment Plants
- Must be willing to promote company business and actively engage with clients to grow client base
- Desire to progress both your career
- Salary £35,000 – £40,000
- Company Vehicle
- Company Pension
- Annual Bonus
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.