I’m recruiting a Winder to join a leading electromechanical services provider, My client has grown from 2 employees to 64 and now has branches across South West England, Leicester and Wales. This would be a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing company with plenty of progression.
- To carry out all winding tasks in the workshop and repair or replace damaged coils or completely rewind all the wire coils.
- To bring electro/mechanical knowledge to the Winding Shop specifically to rewind AC and DC motors, stators, armatures and transformers.
- To carry out work of both low voltage and high voltage rewinds and refurbishment of high and low voltage electric motors and generators.
- Electric motor rewinder
- Proven experience in winding, specifically to rewind AC and DC motors, stators, armatures and transformers.
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours.
- Salary Between £27k-£34k
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (after successful completion of probationary period which is 3 months)
- 20-25 days holiday (depending on role) plus public holiday on top.
- Employee assistance program
- Overtime (in abundance) with meal allowances and plus time.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary £27500 - £34000
Consultant Alex Niven
Consultant Phone 02394004705
Consultant Email Alexn@wr-engineering.com
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved