Winder – Motors Engineer
- To carry out all winding tasks in the workshop and repair or replace damaged coils or completely rewind all the wire coils.
- To bring electro/mechanical knowledge to the Winding Shop specifically to rewind AC and DC motors, stators, armatures and transformers.
- To carry out work of both low voltage and high voltage rewinds and refurbishment of high and low voltage electric motors and generators.
- Electric motor rewinder
- Proven experience in winding, specifically to rewind AC and DC motors, stators, armatures and transformers.
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours.
- Salary Between £27k-£34k
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- On-site parking
- 20-25 days holiday (depending on role) plus public holiday on top.
- Employee assistance program
- Overtime (in abundance)
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.