Workshop Engineer – Pumps, Motors, Gearboxes
Workshop Engineer / Maintenance Technician
My client is a leading electromechanical services provider for rotating equipment, specialising in the repair and sourcing of pumps, motors, gearboxes, generators and power transmission components.
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Workshop Engineer to join a busy workshop based in Cheddar. The Workshop Engineer will take complete responsibility for repairing electric motors, pumps and gearboxes.
- Undertake repair /overhaul of electric motors, pumps and gearboxes
- Carry out mechanical maintenance, repairs, and assembly of pumps and other related rotating equipment
- Fault-finding on break down equipment
- Refurbishment of high and low voltage (AC & DC) electric motors and generators
- Proven experience within electrical motors, pumps and gearboxes (essential)
- Fault-finding, troubleshooting skills
- Some electrical knowledge would be useful but not essential
- Computer skills required to basic level
- Up to £15 p/h + Overtime
- 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Career development and training
- Contribution workplace pension scheme
- Employee awards initiatives
- Private healthcare scheme
- Training and career development
- Wellness benefits and employee assistance programme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job titleWorkshop Engineer – Pumps, Motors, Gearboxes
Salary £14 - £15
Consultant Holly Feasey
Consultant Phone 02394004716
Consultant Email Holly@wr-engineering.com
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved