Civil Engineer – Consultancy – Highways & Drainage
My client a private civil engineering consultancy with 2 offices, London and Basingstoke is now searching for two Civil Engineers either junior, intermediate or senior Civil Engineer level. The consultancy are extremely busy particularly on the infrastructure team working on highways, drainage and earthworks projects.
They have experience in exceeding expectations across a vast array of services, including transport planning, infrastructure planning, flood risk & river modelling, civil engineering design and highways design.
- Production of infrastructure designs from initial concept to detailed design
- Assistance in preparation of reports and calculations
- Take the technical lead on routine tasks
- Provide supervised technical input to larger projects
- Undertake surveys and research for projects
- Preparing 3D models, access designs and minor highway improvements
- Use of ACAD/Civils 3D/Microdrainage
- Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of ACAD, CIVILS 3D, Microdrainage.
- Knowledge of Section 278 and Section 38 processes.
- Knowledge of Manual for Streets and DMRB
- Salary £35K – £50K DoE
- 1 day per week hybrid working
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.