Internal Sales – Heathrow – £35k + Bonus
An award winning freight-forwarding group are looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator to join their growing team in Heathrow. The successful candidate would require a background Air Freight or Aerospace within the freight forwarding industry.
This exciting opportunity offers the successful applicant a chance to join a company that has almost 50 years of experience in freight forwarding and to join a team that truly looks after their people. This vacancy is available due to the growth of the operation and represents the ambition and opportunities available. Working as part of a team the successful candidate will proactively develop and nurture existing client relationships to maximise the potential.
- £30k-35k Depending on Experience
- Bonus scheme
- 20 days plus bank holidays.
- Monday-Friday (8.30-5)
Internal Sales Responsibilities
- Prospecting and lead generation: Identifying potential customers and initiating contact to explore business opportunities.
- Customer relationship management: Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and providing appropriate solutions.
- Sales coordination: Collaborating with the sales team to develop effective strategies, preparing sales proposals, and negotiating contracts.
- Handling enquiries for Air Freight services.
- Responsible for own quotations and bookings, as well as supporting the wider sales team.
- Liaising with customers, overseas partners, suppliers and internal teams.
- Export sales experience
- Proven customer service or sales experience.
- Good administrative skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.