Internal Sales Coordinator
WR Logistics are recruiting for an Internal Sales Coordinator in Selby, North Yorkshire.
This is a permanent position within an expanding freight forwarding company that operate on a global scale.
Working as part of a team the successful candidate will proactively develop new business and build and nurture existing client relationships to maximise the potential.
Hours and Pay – Internal sales coordinator, Selby
- Monday – Friday
- 0900 – 1700
- £23,000 + Bonus
The Job & Duties – Internal Sales Coordinator
- New business development through telesales and occasional field sales
- Key Account Management
- Generating & Calculating Freight quotations / tender documents
- Drafting and sending appropriate sales correspondence
- Follow up calls
- Managing sales process through to closure
- Developing long lasting relationships with new clients
- Managing the existing and new client quotes
- Ensuring that the quotes are completed promptly and are followed up to maximise conversion
Experience / Skills Required
- Freight forwarding or export sales experience, (ideal but not essential as training is provided).
- Proven Telesales experience.
- Proven success of calculating and submitting quotes and tender submissions.
- Experience of negotiating with clients and or suppliers.
- Key account management experience with proven success of developing relationships.
- Good administrative skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.