Ocean Import Coordinator
Ocean Import Coordinator – Sunbury-on-Thames – Up to £38,000
This Global Freight Forwarder are looking for an Ocean Import Coordinator to join their team in the Sunbury-on-Thames.
The Ocean Import Coordinator is required to do the whole start-to-finish procedure and have an understanding of custom clearances.
Monday to Friday – 09:00am-17:30pm
Up to £38,000 DOE
23 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases to 25 days after two years service)
Company offer pension contribution,
- Sea Freight forwarding experience
- Import customs procedure knowledge is necessary.
- Order processing management
- Customer order plausibility analysis
- Planning / Booking / Transportation orders
- Coordination/follow-up of the shipment
- Customs processing Import Ocean and Air freight
- Documentation administration invoicing / Digital filing
- Feedback to the customer (internal and external reporting of the shipments to the customer) by various means (mail, phone, EDI)
- Operational troubleshooting
- Non-conformance reporting in accordance with the KPI’s.
- Co-operation with approved subcontractors in accordance with agreed rates
- End-to-end processing
- Punctual and flawless order handling and documentation
- 2 years of detailed experience of logistics and forwarding operations/regulations and documentation within the UK
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Software applications and /or other market leading software applications
- Experience in Ocean Freight
WR Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for all vacancies in the logistics industry. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.