Warehouse Operations Manager
Warehouse Operations Manager – Stoke-On-Trent – Up to £40,000!
A leading UK General Haulage and International Logistics company, offering both domestic and global logistics and freight forwarding services.
You will be overseeing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse spreading over 300,000 sq. ft. Including receiving, storing, and dispatching goods. We are looking for someone with a strong background warehouse management background and strong knowledge of WMS Systems and RF Scanners.
Up to £40,000 DOE
25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
Cycle to work scheme
Employee assistance programme
Extensive learning opportunities
Employee Engagement Forum
Reward and Recognition programme
- Management of all warehouse operations & inventory management
- As Warehouse Operations Manager you will be working closely with the Central Replenishment team ensuring inbound volumes, local stock and H&S links are maintained and reviewed.
- Management of the all Warehouse and Stock Control teams to ensure all goods are received stored and replenished in line with current business processes and standards.
- Making sure that company assets in the warehouse are controlled and accounted for at all times and in line with budget.
- Management of the WMS and the maintenance of, including pallet sequences / product Mins & Max’s and the product movement reviews.
- Warehouse Operations Manager will maintain good management practice and ensure all processes are followed in order to ensure the Health and Safety of our employees and customers
- Significant managerial experience
- Knowledge of WMS systems including RF Scanners
- Proven experience running a high performing profitable contract logistics department
- Able to deliver coaching/training.
- Able to interpret statistics and data effectively
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
WR Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for all vacancies in the logistics industry. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.