This Christmas at WR
After a successful 2019, we’ve been celebrating Christmas at WR – with last week containing plenty of festive cheer, office decorations, company lunches, and of course – Christmas presents.
Last Friday, we hosted our company Christmas party at the Spinnaker Tower. Our staff and consultants enjoyed a well-earned evening of welcome drinks, a three course meal, premium
drink packages (including plenty of prosecco, beer and wine), and a DJ. It was a night to remember (or not, for some). However, this wasn’t all we got up to
this Christmas at WR.
Christmas at WR
- On Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day, we did an office-wide Christmas quiz, and managed to raise £85.35 for the charity.
- However, a Christmas jumper wasn’t quite enough for Lewis, who decided to dress up Santa and hand out sweets and chocolate to the entire office.
- All our divisions and back office staff have also enjoyed separate Christmas lunches. The back office team enjoyed a buffet, secret Santa, and a thank you card from all the managers for their hard work this
year. The only downside was that the team had to sit through Lewis reading his brand new book full of dad jokes. Engineering, HVACR, and Health have all had their own Christmas lunches – with Logistics finishing early on Thursday , and heading off to the Winchester for a slap up meal and pub crawl.
- There’s also been plenty of presents being delivered to the office for everyone’s kids, husbands, wives, and family – with Santa delivering bikes, dollhouses and plenty of other goodies. Some of the dads have been getting a bit competitive – which isn’t too surprising for recruiters.
- The pool and table tennis tables have seen plenty of action, with games of bowls taking place in the middle of the office to decide who’s doing the next round of tea.
- Finally, there’s been a daily incentive where two lucky Whiteonians can go home early if they hit their targets.
Excited for 2020
All in all 2019, has been a great year for us at WR, and we want to do as much as possible to recognise the efforts of our hard-working team.
We do our utmost to make WR a place where staff love to come to work every day, with the opportunity to grow, develop, and take their career in the direction that they want to take it. Success is always recognised, whether that be through Christmas festivities,
sales prizes and incentives, or even company trips abroad.
As we wrap up Christmas at WR, and go into 2020, we’re always on the lookout for more enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to work at White Recruitment.
If you’re entrepreneurial, determined, and working in an environment full of perks and incentives appeals to you – why not apply to work at White Recruitment?
Want to know more? Give us a call on 023 9284 9905 today