Senior Air Import Coordinator
Senior Air Import Operator – Hounslow – £30K – £35K – Hybrid Working The Company A brand new vacancy based within one of the world’s major logistics and freight forwarding organisations has become available for a senior Air Import Operator, offering an impressive package and benefits. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape a career by encouraging contributions towards truly making a difference. With more than 72,000 employees worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result, are looking are looking for an experienced Air Import Operator to join their team. The Package
- Up to £35k (depending on experience)
- 21 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off!
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working (Up to 3 days a week from home!)
- 09:00 – 17:00 – Monday to Friday
- Interact with UK customer & overseas offices to arrange Import shipments.
- To produce Import documentation in line with company procedures.
- Providing customs clearance instructions to the Import production team.
- Ensure all queries and complaints are investigated and responded to promptly both from external internal customers and suppliers.
- General housekeeping/filing.
- Air freight experience desirable.
- Customer focus, willingness to learn, effective communication, Ability to multi-task.
- Committed to quality.
- Minimum GCSE standard in English and Maths (or equivalent) is essential.
- Basic level of word and excel.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved