Air and Ocean BDM
Air and Sea Freight BDM – Warrington/ Manchester – £40K-£45K DOE Plus £6K car Allowance
Are you an experienced Air/Sea Freight Sales person that feels undervalued by your current employer?
Do you have a great sales?
Or.. Are you a strong Operational Forwarder looking for a career in sales?
A Successful freight forwarder with sites across the UK are looking for a BDM to join their strong sales force based out of Manchester.
The successful Business Development Manager will have worked for a Freight Forwarder and will have working experience within Key accounts management, Sales or operations.
£40K – £45K basic- depending on experience
Impressive bonus structure (details on application)
Company Car/ £6K car allowance
Company Phone and Laptop
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
24 Days holiday plus bank holidays
The Business Development Manager Role:
- You will be field based and in the office one day a week.
- Responsible for the identification, acquisition, development and retention of a customer base within the Air freight and Sea freight.
- You will manage your own diary and develop your own portfolio of opportunities.
- Arrange own meetings and prospect for new business
- Negotiate sale (price, costs, delivery and specifications) with buyers and close the sale
- Effectively interact with the Operations team
The Business Development Manager Requirements:
MUST have Freight Operations or sales experience.
Skilled at Freight quotations and rate negotiations
An excellent communicator both written and verbally
Excellent IT skills
#FREIGHTJOBS #BDM #SALES #AIRFREIGHT
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.